ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.03.2013

Gift Guide: Mother's Day

I know everyone says this, but my Mom was the most beautiful woman in the world. Even though she's no longer with me, I still think about her when I see something I know she would love. I always got her a little splurge item on Mother's Day, something I know she would never pick for herself. My gift picks are definitely for the Mom that needs a little pampering, with a sweet little reminder of how special she is. How cute is the tea for one set? Perfect for after she enjoys a honey bath. Enjoy!

I Love You to the Moon & Back chalk print | NARS x Pierre Hardy Nail Colors | Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Honey Bath | C. Wonder Ikat Tea for One Set (click here to sign up for the C. Wonder newsletter to receive free shipping on your order!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.