ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.01.2013

Spring Beauty: Get Glowing!

With the warmer months ahead (sooner or later!), I tend to reach for less and less products, and rely more on double-duty products - blush that can act as a lip color, cheek highlighters that can add a little color to my lids, etc. Add in a pretty pink lip gloss- and I'm set for the season. I was generously sent a two products from Beauty for Real recently that will be making a frequent appearance in my beauty routine. Keep reading for my review and special offer for my readers!
First up is the Get Glowing! Cheek Tint & Luminizer. This little gem is the perfect duo to have on hand in the warmer months, and the the sleek packaging (which I love) is great to keep in your makeup bag. Each product swivels out of the side of the compact, and also includes a mirror for easy application. 

I received the Get Lit/In the Pink duo, which gives my skin a really warm, natural glow. The "glow" in the luminizer is due to a patented ingredient called Luminera which features a diamond core complex designed to capture invisible UV light particles. There's definitely a noticeable sheen to my skin when applied, but it isn't overly shimmery or glittery, and the texture is creamy and so easy to blend. I would normally use a brush for blush and highlight, but I found that my fingers gave me the control that I wanted.
Vitamin E and grape-seed extracts are also found in Get Glowing! for antioxidant protection, hydration and oil absorbing qualities. The cheek tint has the same creamy, easy-to-blend texture, and very pigmented. The color is a warm pink on my complexion, and you can definitely build the color for a more dramatic look. 

Next up is the pink lip gloss I've been looking for - it actually shows up on my pigmented lips! The newest  shade in the Light Up Lip Gloss range, Pinkini is a medium-toned pink gloss with a slight shimmer. I'm really impressed with the color payoff of this gloss, and it manages to be moisturizing without it being sticky on the lips. I highly recommend Pinkini if you're looking for the saturated color of a lipstick with the ease of a gloss.
If you're looking to add either (or both) of these babies to your collection, Beauty for Real is offering my readers a special offer! Enter the code SLRBLOG at checkout on the Beauty for Real site for $10 off your purchase. The code expires on May 31st 2013, so get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.