ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.21.2013

Outfit | Weekend White

How was your weekend? After the horrible events of the past week, I think we all needed to a break to take a deep breath. I spent most of my time outside enjoying the beautiful NYC weather. I put on my favorite stolen borrowed t-shirt from my boyfriend, white blazer, and amazing sunnies from Westward Leaning.
 Westward Leaning  N°1.1. \\ Children of California*sunglasses,  Nars matte lip pencil in Dragon Girl


Rachel Zoe blazer, ShopLately necklace
You may remember me mentioning these frames from this post, with Olivia Palermo rocking the hell out of them during fashion week. How cool is the redwood stripe on the side? I definitely got a few stares while out and about. The frames are the perfect statement size without being overwhelming, and are available in a shiny (shown) or matte finish. Check out the entire collection here, and learn more about the Westward Leaning brand story here.
Essie Geranium nail color, Jewelmint Dandelion bracelet

After a few snaps I was feeling a bit silly and starved, so Vixon and I headed to The Meatball Shop for a bite. I have no idea what took us so long to make it there, but it's definitely a must if you're in the area. We both had the classic beef meatballs with parmesan cream sauce, and a whiskey float. The whiskey float was especially good! A nice little end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.