ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.26.2013

Kate Spade Saturday Inspired Nails

If you couldn't tell from this post, I'm pretty obsessed with Saturday, the newest line from Kate Spade. The pieces are bright, affordable and just downright happy - and the prints are so fun! My current favorites are the splatter and sampler prints, and I thought they would make for a cute Spring mani. I wanted to imitate the splatter print, but I used the colors of the sampler print for inspiration. I used a Sally Hansen white base coat, and all of my favorite bright colors from Wet n Wild, Julep and Revlon for the dots, making sure to overlap them for that paint splattered look.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.