ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.13.2013

Review: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

I received a sample of the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water at an event a little while ago, and it's been sitting in my "need to try" container ever since. I picked this baby out of the bunch after I ran out of the Simple makeup removal wipes I've been using. I'm not too familiar with the Koh Gen Do range of products, but I really like this cleansing water. It successfully removes my waterproof liner and mascara in one swipe of a cotton pad, without irritating my eyes. I don't need to pull, or swipe too hard, and a little goes a long way. I also love that there's no noticeable fragrance. My one qualm is that the sample to too small: I need a full size bottle when this runs out.


Have you tried the Koh Gen Do range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.