ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.05.2013

Lumene Vitamin C+ Radiant Beauty Drops

The Vitamin C+ with Arctic Cloudberry Beauty Drops from Lumene are a welcomed addition to my everyday skin care routine. I was a little unsure if I would see a difference in my skin, but in the short weeks I've been using them, I'm definitely impressed. The Beauty Drops contain Vitamin C+ which helps to brighten and change the texture of the skin, and I noticed that my face is absolutely glowing in the morning. I use one beauty drop after cleansing my face, and then apply my night cream. You can also use the beauty drops in the morning before applying your day moisturizer. 




Have you tried the Lumene Beauty Drops or a similar product? Did you notice a change in your skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.