ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

▼

3.16.2013

Classic New Balance


The saying "what's old is new again" is definitely the theme for fashion currently, and it's so funny to me that clothing and shoes I rocked in the 90s are making a comeback. Case in point: my classic New Balance sneakers. I found this pair in the back of my closet (new in box) during my latest Spring cleaning attack. I've seen so many street style photos of these classics lately, but I remember wearing them in P.E. and with my uniform skirt rolled up. I loved them then, and they're even better now. I'll be wearing them with skinnies or my favorite torn boyfriend jeans. Click here for more classic New Balance inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.