ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.16.2013

Classic New Balance


The saying "what's old is new again" is definitely the theme for fashion currently, and it's so funny to me that clothing and shoes I rocked in the 90s are making a comeback. Case in point: my classic New Balance sneakers. I found this pair in the back of my closet (new in box) during my latest Spring cleaning attack. I've seen so many street style photos of these classics lately, but I remember wearing them in P.E. and with my uniform skirt rolled up. I loved them then, and they're even better now. I'll be wearing them with skinnies or my favorite torn boyfriend jeans. Click here for more classic New Balance inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.