ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.19.2013

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara

When I received my January Glossybox (see review here), this Sumptous Lash mascara from Estee Lauder was the product I was most excited to try. I haven't strayed from my beloved Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and the Clump Crusher from CoverGirl, but I've been wanting to try a higher end mascara for a while. Aside from the beautiful packaging, this mascara is wonderful. The brush is on the larger size, and does a good job at really distributing the product to my tiny corner lashes. The formula is wetter than I prefer, but the volume I get from two coats more than makes up for it. I'm more of a stickler for volume than length, and I can really add several coats without clumping. It does sting horribly if you get even a little in your eyes, but again a minor flaw. I'll definitely purchase this in the full-size when this sample dries out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.