ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.04.2013

6 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas


Nothing is worse than giving your significant other the same box of chocolates and flowers every Valentine's Day. I'm all for sweets, but I prefer gifts that me and my boyfriend can both enjoy. And there's always those perfect gifts show your love and are pretty damn cool at the same time. Need ideas? Check out my picks below.

1.  Love is Art Kit - Comes with canvas and paint to create your own work of art using your bodies.   Sexy, no?
2.   Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - More for me, but he always notices when my skin is glowing. This will do the trick!
3.   Diptyque 'Eau Delle' Eau de Toilette - Men love warm scents - especially vanilla, and this one has notes of black frankincense. Perfect for getting close.
4.   Christian Siriano for Payless Shoes - More for me, but I couldn't resist these pink oxfords.
5.   ASOS  Stag Ring Dish - Blatant hinting here, but perfect for any new pieces of jewelry, no?
6.   Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker - I've become quite the coffee drinker lately, and nothing is sweeter than enjoying a fresh cup together in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.