ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.02.2013

4 Beauty Products That Have Changed My Skin



It can be pretty tricky to find products that really work for my oily-combination skin, but I've been using a few products lately that have definitely changed my skincare routine for the better. For my daily cleanser, the Korres Wild Rose Cleanser is genius for both exfoliating and brightening my skin. I use my Clarisonic about 3 times weekly, but this cleanser does an amazing job of buffing my skin daily. The Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution and Midnight Recovery Concentrate are my holy grail dynamic duo: both have helped tremendously with controlling my oily T-Zone, and clearing up old acne scars. I wake up with the soft, smooth, plump skin and I'm hooked. The Midnight Recovery is a serum, but can be used as a night moisturizer as well, and I use it when I'm not using the Korres Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial. This product can be used daily, and I love the texture of my skin when I use it. It adds just the right amount of moisture to my skin without feeling greasy, and helps to control the production of oil on my skin as well.

Do you have any skin changing products? How have they changed your skincare routine?



1 comment:

  1. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
    I hope you and your family are enjoying a fun filled memory making day! Tomorrow come by the Makeup University blog for a TEEN WEEK guest post from Nicole of Project Inspired! In the meantime, check out this one from Gloria Safar.
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com/2013/02/teen-week-day-2-discipline-training.html
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com
    P.S. The February 1st TEEN WEEK blog post still has the 5 MURAD Acne Kits giveaway going! Get in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.