ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.18.2013

Wet n Wild Nutty Noisette

This little gem of an eyeshadow from Wet n Wild in Nutty Noisette is one of my favorite drugstore purchases, and one that I reach for often. I find that it's similar in hue to Stila's cult-fave Kitten, and I love how beautifully saturated it is on my lids. The color payoff is really impressive for the price, with little fallout. I use it atop the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, on its own as a lid color, and sometimes as a inner corner highlight.



Have you tried this eyeshadow, or any others from Wet n Wild? Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.