ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.11.2013

Weekend Wear: A Little Nostalgia

There's a ton of Mickey Mouse themed clothing and accessories floating around the fashion world lately, but most of them are a bit to literal and cheesy for my taste. I love the idea of wearing my favorite mouse - it reminds me of my first vacation ever. I was six, happy as can be and convinced that I never wanted to leave the Magic Kingdom. But, I don't want to look like I belong there, right? Anyway, I saw this Neil Barrett sweatshirt and it made me smile. I love it paired with a simple midi skirt, the brightest nail color from Floss Gloss, sequined Supras, and Ray-Bans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.