ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.31.2013

Review: Spicy Subscriptions

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and if you're looking for a gift for your significant other that's  more intimate than a box of chocolates, Spicy Subscriptions is perfect. Similar to the beauty box subscriptions we know and love, Spicy Subscriptions offers an assortment of intimate products that you've probably never tried. I was surprised at how many products were included in this Valentine's Day edition, and I highly recommend it if you're on the hunt for something special. Be sure to visit the site for details on the Valentine's Day specials, and check out my YouTube video below for my (and my boyfriend's) full review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.