ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.10.2012

Weekend Mani: Nail Rock + Sequins

For this weekend's mani, I thought I'd try the Nail Rock nail stickers that I bought a while back from ASOS but never used. I loved the pattern, but they were a bit difficult to apply. The stickers were a bit less pliable then say, the Sally Hansen version, which made adjusting really tricky. I got a bit frustrated, so what did the magpie inside me implore me to do? Add sequins! This seems to be the answer to everything lately, so I used the Maybelline Color Show Limited Edition Sequins polish in Sea-Quins. I really loved how the two looked together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.