ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.17.2012

Maybelline Eye Studio Baked Eye Shadow Duo

While browsing the drugstore aisles for nothing in particular, my eyes darted to the sale shelf, where an assortment of Maybelline products were marked 60% off. The first one that caught my eye was this Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Lawless Lavender. Lately I've been attracted to purple and green eyeshadow, and for $2, I couldn't pass this one up! I was really surprised at how pigmented both colors are when I applied them. I've been using the deeper color on my crease, and I like that it's shimmery, but it doesn't leave glitter everywhere. The lighter shade is gorgeous on the lids, especially when I pair it with a brown crease color.

Have you tried these eyeshadow duos? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.