ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.24.2012

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub

While out doing some last minute Christmas shopping, I stopped into LUSH for the much-hyped Popcorn Lip Scrub. I tend to avoid the shop closest to me since it's always crowded, but I had to see what the fuss was about. I'm happy to say, it's worth the hype! The Popcorn Lip Scrub not only tastes exactly like caramel popcorn, but does an amazing job at softening and exfoliating the lips. Since I'm obsessed with caramel corn (especially Garrett's), I probably would've bought the scrub even if it wasn't the best. But it is! Definitely try it if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.