ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.13.2012

Review | LuvmyBox

I've had the pleasure of testing out almost all of the beauty subscription services, but after a while, they can become a bit boring. I love the idea of a monthly box that has a little something different - and by different, I mean something my boyfriend and I would both enjoy. Enter LuvmyBox, a curated box full of products that are meant to spice it up in the bedroom (and other rooms as well).  I think the best part of Luxmybox is that it makes it so easy to try products without having to set foot in an adult store, which we all know can be a little shady sometimes.  By now I know you're wondering, what's in the box? Check out the video below to find out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.