ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.20.2012

Maybelline Color Show Sequins in Sapphire Masquerade

I finally got my hands on two of the Limited Edition Maybelline Color Show Sequins colors I posted about here. I love the Color Show polishes (in fact, they're some of the best drugstore polishes), and the Sequins variety are no different. I'm in love with this richly saturated blue shade with purple glitter, and I think it's perfect if you like to layer your nail colors. With one coat, you can achieve a sheer topcoat effect, while with 3 coats (seen below) you get an opaque effect.

Have you tried any of the Limited Edition Color Show Sequins? Which is your favorite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.