ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.18.2012

Review: Priti NYC Soy Lavender Nail Polish Remover

My nails have been looking horrid lately, complete with peeling and chipping :(. I suspect it's because of my frequent polish changes, and the abrasive nail polish remover pads I've been using. I've heard great things about the Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish Remover from other bloggers, so I had to try it. The polish is naturally derived from farm crops and is non-carcinogenic, 100% biodegradable and non-toxic. The bottle it comes is also completely recyclable. DO NOT use if you are allergic to soy, but the formula is non-drying and leaves nails moisturized and nourished. Aside from that, the first thing I noticed was the scent! The gorgeous lavender scent that is such a wonderful alternative to the gross acetone smell. There's also white blossom and lemongrass scents available on the Priti NYC site.

* Priti Soy Nail Remover in Lavender, $22 

But hands down (pun intended), the best thing about this remover is how moisturizing the formula is. It was so easy to remove the polish (and I had glitter polish on), and I was left with cuticles and nails that were much different from anything I've ever tried. My fingers weren't greasy, but as you can see in the photo below my fingers were so moisturized.


Overall, I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a better alternative to traditional nail polish removers. I can't wait to try the other scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.