ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.07.2012

Review: GOSH Cosmetics BB Cream

I've tried a few BB Creams so far, with the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream being my favorite. I'm sure it isn't the true BB Cream, but it works as a tinted moisturizer, and I'm a big fan. When I was given this BB Cream from GOSH Cosmetics to try, I was really excited to see if this would work well on my skin. And I was hoping it would be a true BB cream.
 GOSH Cosmetics BB Cream in Espresso*

GOSH claims that this BB Cream is an all-in-one moisturizer, primer and foundation with SPF 15. It  promises to adapt to your skin tone which I was a little skeptical about, but the Espresso shade does match with my skin. 

I've been using this BB Cream for almost two weeks, and while I do like this product, I can't say it actually fulfills its promises. It does provide light coverage, but it does leave my combination skin feeling a bit more oily than usual, and I do have to set it with powder. My skin has not had an adverse reaction (which is always a fear), but overall I'm not in love. 

Verdict: I'm still on the hunt for a perfect BB Cream!

Have you tried any BB Creams yet? What's your favorite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.