ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.02.2012

Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo in Mossy Green

Can you believe it's already October? It seems like only yesterday I posted about looking forward to Fall beauty trends. Anyway, I picked up one of the limited edition NYFW Maybelline Color Tattoos in Mossy Green, and I really love the color! It is a true, saturated olive green with gold shimmer. I can't seem to find the other shade I had my eye on in Gold Shimmer, but I'll keep hunting.  Mossy Green has the same long-lasting formula as the other shades, but I find that you do need to build the color for a more even application. If you wanted to wear the color alone, you would need to really pack on the color with a brush. It would make for a gorgeous base color though, and would be so pretty paired with browns and purples.

Have you picked up any of these yet?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.