ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.26.2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

Are you an Influenster yet? If you wondering what I mean, keep reading.

What Is Influenster

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

I've been an Influenster for about a year, and have been fortunate enough to receive several Voxboxes, which are products gifted by brands to reward participation in the program. I have to admit I stalked my mailbox for this Voxbox, and it did not disappoint! If you're interested in joining Influenster, click here.


Check out my unboxing video below for more details and my initial thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.