ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.15.2012

Events: Glossybox Tweet-Up with Koh Gen Do Cosmetics and Sephora

I've been in serious hibernation lately, but I had to make it to Times Square to celebrate with Glossybox and the launch of Koh Gen Do in Sephora. The beauty blogger tweet-up was a stylish fete complete with mini makeovers, exclusive goodies and cupcakes and champagne (my fave!).

Koh Gen Do was previously only sold in Barney's, but a limited selection is now available at Sephora. I first learned of the brand through their inclusion in the September Glossybox, and was really impressed with their skincare offering once I browsed their site. I'm not too keen on experimenting with foundations since my skin is rather fussy, but I'm particularly interested in their Cleansing Spa Water. Luckily, Glossybox gifted us with lots of goodies to sample!


Have you tried any products from Koh Gen Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.