ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.23.2012

Breast Cancer Awareness by the Numbers

October is almost over, but it doesn't mean that breast cancer awareness should be. It's so important that we support this cause, and as women know how to recognize the signs for early prevention and treatment. I love brands that support women's causes, and Julep is my favorite. You know from my last post that I love their nail polish, but what I love more is that they donate to several women's causes through their Powered by Girlfriends initiative. To honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Julep has partnered with The Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Foundation, and has also collaborated on the infographic below. Check out the staggering statistics, and make sure you share with your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.