ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.30.2012

Hollywood Comes to New York with Duane Reade

For my latest Duane Reade VIP blogger mission, I attended the Hollywood Comes to New York Glam Show (#DRHollywood). It was a fun event hosted by Sirius XM Satellite radio personality Tanya Simpson, and featured beauty looks from theBalm, Cargo, Avene, Klorane and Vera Moore. Guests were treated with complimentary gift bags,  beauty demonstrations by Klorane and Whirl a Style, and the best part...a beauty runway show! I arrived a few minutes before to chat with the Duane Reade team, and to browse around the store before the show began. I loved the elaborate makeup looks on the lovely models.  Check out the video below for a peek at the fun!

 

Check out Duane Reade's Social Channels to find out more!




Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective BiasTM Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.