ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.07.2012

Duane Reade's Fashion Night Out

NYFW is here with a vengeance, and Fashion Night Out was the official start. I ran around the city like I'll be doing all week, and my first stop was at Duane Reade for #DRFashionWeek and their #FNO event. As a VIP blogger, I was fortunate enough to get a peek at the festivities before the public, and it was so much fun! As the promo stated, Maybelline was on hand with makeovers, Conair was offering blowouts and styling, DUO provided lash applications, and my new favorite, Hollywood Fashion Tape gave out samples of their products.  It got pretty hectic before I left, but the ladies had tons of fun!
The red carpet was out for the night, and the lovely Duane Reade team were in the FNO spirit!
DUO lashes waiting to be applied, and some of the guests getting styled by Conair.
Me and the gorgeous ladies from the Hollywood Fashion Tape team, and I couldn't resist a little shopping! How cute is this Rimmel palette?

Check out Duane Reade's social channels throughout the week for more NYFW coverage:

Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. #CBias #SocialFabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.