ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

8.05.2012

Inspired by the Guys: GPPR

I've always been drawn to the simplicity of menswear; muted colors, clean lines and effortless styling. It's rare that I come across a streetwear line that embodies that simplicity, but has just enough edge to make the pieces interesting. The Spring '12 collection from GPPR (The Gentlemen, the Philosopher, the Pervert, the Rebel) is an amazing blend of street and chic, and I want all of the pieces in the lookbook. I can't wait to see what GPPR has in store for Fall.
photos via

1 comment:

  1. This is honestly my first time seeing a men collection, where I literally loved all the pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.