ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

7.02.2012

Weekly Genius {7-2-12}

Sharing the cool shit is one of the best things about the Internet, and a Weekly Genius post is the best way I could think to do it. It won't always be fashion, but it'll be something work clicking on. Ready?

- First things first, don't forget to enter my Clear Hair Giveaway! You know you want to.

- I'm drooling over these Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos. They have July 4th written all over them.

- Did you know Rachel Roy has a line for HSN? See the whole collection here.

- This Floating Denim DIY is so damn clever.

- Why doesn't NewYork have this Magnificent Wave Pier yet?


P.S. Yes, I love Kanye and Kim together. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.