ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

7.17.2012

Weekly Genius { 7-17-12}

Aside from the sweltering heatwave NYC is currently experiencing, and the many ways I'm finding to keep cool (like standing in front of the freezer), it's time for me to share the cool things I've come across this week. Enjoy!


-  This Everyday People 90s mix is so good. If you love 90s R&B, go listen now.
-  We all know the best thing about Ikea is the meatballs. Now they're adding beer to their list of delectables. Yes, you care.

-  In case you missed it, the Benefit headquarters is every girl's dream come true.

Creative Adventures in a Tiny World is so imaginative and awesome.

-  The Street Etiquette x Soludos collaboration is summer perfect for the men in your life. Or for you if you get the sizing right.

Brooklyn Magazine interviewed GIRLS star, Jemima Kirke. She says she's not an actress, but a painter. Interesting.

* My boyfriend is teaching me how to ride a bicycle. Don't laugh. I can only hope I look as cool as Solange Knowles looks with hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.