ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

7.24.2012

Beauty Love: Go Green

It's not often that I reach for a really bold eyeshadow or pencil, but when I do, green is always at the top of my list. Perfect for brown-eyed girls, I love the that you can go extremely dark or light depending on the shade. I usually apply a sweep of emerald or hunter green liner on my lower lash line, and I love the idea of a manicure in a similar hue.




Get the Look:

2 comments:

  1. I have brown eyes and green or violet are my favorite shades for a bold eye... Love the Urban Decay 24/7 liners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Violet is gorgeous on brown eyes as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.