ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.19.2012

Duane Reade Shop: CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy

I'm sure you have all seen Heidi Klum in new commercials for CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy recently, and I was so excited to try the new products as part of a VIP blogger mission for Duane Reade. CLEAR's huge selling point is that it promises to strengthen your hair and scalp after 7 days of use, but I was a little skeptical. I've tried so many products curly afro, but I decided to give it a try. I purchased the Total Care Nourishing Shampoo and Daily Conditioner, and used both products the same day.
The scent of both the Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner were both great, but my hair did feel a bit dry. I normally co-wash (wash with conditioner), and don't even use shampoo on my natural hair, so that could be why I experienced dryness. Unfortunately, the Total Care line just wasn't right for my hair texture, but the amazing folks at CLEAR sent me the complete Ultra Shea line, which I love! Look for my review in another post.

Be sure to follow CLEAR on Facebook and YouTube, and visit your local Duane Reade to try the full line of CLEAR products.

Have you tried any of the CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy line?

Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. #CBias #SocialFabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.