ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.04.2012

Trend to Try: Two-Toned Lip Color

Being the non-committal girl that I am, I love the idea of wearing two colors simultaneously. Lately my favorite mani has been a combination of mint green and lavender. I haven't been brave enough to try this two-toned trend on my lips yet, but how gorgeous are these ladies spotted backstage at Sydney Fashion Week? I love the candy colors!
photos via


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 PM

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that! I don't think anyone could tell haha perhaps I needed to use more opposing colors :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.