ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.20.2012

Look for Less: Alicia Keys' Billboard Music Awards Earrings

The first thing I noticed about Alicia Keys' gorgeous ensemble at the Billboard Music Awards was her gorgeous jewels! Particularly the Repossi ear cuffs that have been haunting me. You may remember my post about the stunning statement pieces that I first spotted on Diane Kruger. In a perfect world, I'd be rocking the hell out of the rose gold pair (currently sold out on Net-a-Porter) but at a cool $5,000, I gladly found an alternative!
If you love the Repossi ear cuffs as much as I do, ASOS has an amazing version available in silver or gold. And at around $14, it's a no-brainer.

Did you like Alicia's Billboard look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.