ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

5.30.2012

Life: Snack Hoarding at @DuaneReade

I headed to the closest Duane Reade with my boyfriend last Friday night after a long night of bar-hopping in the West Village. We were both hot and in need of a cold dessert and I knew Duane Reade had gelato! I picked up the latest Duane Reader in-store ( http://cbi.as/drcircular ) and headed for the snack aisle. I love that I can find healthier (but still sweet) options to satisfy my snack hoarding needs.  I'm partial to the vanilla yogurt raisins and the strawberry pieces. I picked those up, as well as the chocolate and vanilla gelato that was on sale (2 for $3)! To check out all of the photos from my late-night stop, check out my post on Google Plus here!
To find a Duane Reade near you, visit Duane Reade online.
And don't forget to follow Duane Reade on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates!



Disclaimer: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own. #CBias 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.