ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.11.2012

My InstaLife...

So I haven't been blogging as often (due to my new position at GlossyBox), but I've managed to Instagram quite a lot since the addictive app has been made available to Android users. Here's a peek at what I've been up to...
//Workin' hard at GlossyBox! // Loving these new Wet 'n 'Wild nail colors...especially the mint green and purple shades! // My NCLA x Melody Ehsani nail wraps // My love // Some of my favorite reads //

Follow me on Instagram @styleloverepeat and leave your names below so I can follow you!

3 comments:

  1. You got a gig at Glossybox?! How awesome!! Hook a girl up! Haha. j/k (but not really)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute polish colors, and glad you're new job's going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.