ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.28.2012

My @DuaneReade Shopping Spree!

What's better than a little beauty shopping with co-workers on a Friday afternoon? I headed to the closest Duane Reade with my lovely ladies to check out what was new in the beauty department! After checking out the latest Duane Reader online ( http://cbi.as/drcircular ) and making my shopping list, we were ready to go. I love that the Duane Reader has such a fun way of showing the items on sale, and highlighting items you may not even know was in the store. I was on the hunt for a gel nail polish, but ended up buying a gorgeous Prevail nail color in Spring-ready coral, along with other goodies! Check out all of the photos from my shopping spree on Google Plus here!


To find a Duane Reade near you, visit Duane Reade online.
And don't forget to follow Duane Reade on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates!





Disclaimer: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own. #CBias 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.