ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

4.05.2012

5 Things I've Learned From Beyonce's Tumblr

It's awesome that Beyonce is opening up and becoming a little more relatable (like Rihanna and Solange), and I'm sure her legions of fans appreciate the 100 or so photos from her newly launched Tumblr. All of the photos are gorgeous, but here's what I what I got from them
(most of which I already knew). 

1. Her skin is flawless. It's unfair, really.

2. She and Jay-Z are damn cute.

3. She may have been the cutest pregnant woman, ever.

4. Her holiday locales are the what my dreams are made of.

5. Solange is still my favorite.
photos via Beyonce's Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.