ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

3.26.2012

Dying to Try: Ciaté (@CiateNails) Caviar Mani

I cannot tell you how excited I am for UK brand Ciaté to arrive in the US! I spotted this amazing caviar pearl manicure on Pinterest, and had no idea it would be so easy to replicate with the brand's nail kit.
One of my favorite YouTubers FleurdeForce demonstrates how to achieve the look, and I'm sure once the mani kit hits Sephora later this month, we'll see a ton more! Fleur mentions that you can also use different base colors, so it'll be fun to play with different looks.

6 comments:

  1. haha we pinned the same pic... I would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I love or hate the idea of nail caviar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now that's a mani I'd like to try! You know when it comes to Sephora and how much it is? Putting it on the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe it'll be out in April, and the kit will be $25 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.