ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.19.2012

Vivienne Tam Fall 2012 RTW

I was so excited to attend Vivienne Tam's show (my first show ever!) thanks to a last-minute invite from my boyfriend's connect. In the excitement of it all, I didn't really get a chance to take in the beauty of the collection at the time, but here are my favorite looks, and a pretty shaky final walk I managed to record on my phone. I attempted to record some backstage footage, but it was mayhem after the show. But I also spotted photographer Bill Cunningham front row, which made my day!

I loved the texture and fur accents on the outerwear (especially the first red coat pictured), and the black laser cut pieces over a simple white blouse and pants.

photos via style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.