ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

2.06.2012

A Few Pretty Things...

A few of my current favorite things that make me feel (and look) beautiful:

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 350 and 355 (I usually mix with my moisturizer to get the perfect shade)
Tom Ford Lip Glosses in Pink Guilt, Naked and Lost Cherry (so pigmented and long-lasting!)
New Zoya nail colors in Jessika (pale pink) and Yara (olive green with gold shimmer)
My favorite Voluspa candle in Truffle White Cocoa (smells just like white chocolate cookies!)

You can check out more of the favorite pretty things on my Pinterest board here! What are your favorite pretty things at the moment?

P.S. Don't forget to enter my MyGlam Giveaway to win a few pretty things of your own!

1 comment:

  1. I am really need to check out Tom Ford's lip glosses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.