ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

1.23.2012

Polaroid Smart Camera

It was only a matter of time before people wanted to take photos with something other than an iPhone when out an about. I find myself using my camera phone for quick shots, but we all know the quality is pretty sub-par. Polaroid is filling a void in the market with the spankin-new SC1630 Smart Camera, that allows you to shoot and upload at once. Powered by Android, it features a 16 megapixel sensor, 3.2 inch touchscreen, and a ton of apps. Price is TBA, but I'm pretty excited to test it out.

Check out the unveiling at CES below (skip to 2:33):

*Totally off-topic, but how cute are Katie's glasses?

3 comments:

  1. I love the glasses; that girl has the chic geek look down to a T. I'm getting a new camera this year and will be looking at all the different options out there x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:45 PM

    OH, that's fantastic!!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's definitely a camera for bloggers! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.