ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.06.2011

Stocking Stuffers for Him + Her

Now that I've shared 5 Stylish Gifts for Him + Her, I couldn't resist adding these stocking stuffers to add to your list! I've picked up a few of these already (the Tocca and Jack Black sets) and can't wait to gift the rest.
1.   Fuuvi Digital Pack Camera $60 - Cute, retro digital camera that plugs directly into a USB port.
2.   Jack Black PureScience Jet Set Traveler $25 - A must for your guy on the go!
3.   Benefit Best of Benefit 3-Piece Set $34 - I'm in love with the BADgal mascara.
4.   Tocca Set with Cleopatra, Stella and Florence $45 - My favorite is Cleopatra, but I love every scent.
5.   Corkcicle Wine Chiller $23 - Instantly chills your wine, and makes a great hostess gift.

Happy Shopping!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Avon + Lucky Holiday Giveaway here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.