ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

12.02.2011

Dare to Try: Bold Holiday Makeup!


Thanks to L'Oreal for sponsoring my post about my favorite beauty looks, tips and tricks! Check out Makeup.com for beauty advice from the experts.

I'm a notorious neutral makeup wearer, especially when it comes to eye makeup. The most I'll wear is a thickening mascara, a winged liner and that's about it. But my recent attraction (more like obsession!) to all things sequined, sparkly or shiny has me itching to try a bold, metallic eyeshadow. I fell in love with  pinky-purple eyeshadow looks spotted on Tia Mowry and Olivia Palermo, and thought it would be fun to try.


I have a few products in my arsenal to complete the look, but I picked up the L'Oreal Paris HiP (High Intensity Pigment) shadow duo in Charisma to achieve that perfect purple-pink shade. I like that I can build the color to be as bold or as neutral as I want. I'll use this as a base, then add a little metallic loose pigment on top for the evening, similar to Tia's look.

Just as Tia and Olivia did, I'll finish the look with a nude lip, my L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara and a flushed cheek. I have a few events coming up, and I'm excited to try this look!

Are you trying a bold look this holiday season? I'd love to hear (or see)!

I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. Click here to learn more about Makeup.com or become a Facebook fan by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love Olivia's look! I like to add a little glitter to my lids and nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.