ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.10.2011

Beauty Fave: E.L.F. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm

I admit it. I'm a lipgloss and lip balm hoarder. I just can't help myself. I have at least 4 in my handbag or pocket at any given moment, and I have no plans on stopping any time soon. I've heard great things about the Studio line from E.L.F. Cosmetics, specifically the conditioning lip balm. Upon further investigation, (a.k.a. looking for my next lip gloss fix), I decided to take the leap. And at $3.00 a pop, I didn't really need much convincing! I tried the lip balm in Mambo Melon, and was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it is for the price. The colors available are subtle enough for daytime, and make a great base for your lipstick as well.
E.L.F. Studio Conditioning SPF 15 Lip Balm in Mambo Melon

Likes:
-- Silky, smooth feel that lasts for hours
-- A generous amount of product for price
-- Colors are saturated enough for a nice, glossy finish
-- Light vanilla scent, similar to MAC lipsticks

Dislikes:
-- Large container is a little difficult to fit in a small clutch or pocket.

Now that I'm officially hooked,  I'll definitely buy more (okay, all) of the colors.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.