ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

11.28.2011

5 Days of Stylish Gifts for Him + Her

Even though it's unseasonably warm in NYC, I'm already sipping my hot cocoa (laced with peppermint and Bailey's irish cream). Thanksgiving is officially over, so I thought it would be fun to compile a guide over the next 5 days complete with gift ideas for the fashionable guys and gals on your list.

For Her: Coffee Joulies $100 - These babies absorb heat from your coffee when it is too hot and release it back into your coffee to keep it at the perfect temperature.

For Him: Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur $26 - Delicious on its own as a holiday cocktail.

Happy Shopping!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Avon + Lucky Holiday Giveaway here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.