ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.25.2011

Style Find: Leather and Tweed

I'm trying to invest in more versatile pieces that will take my wardrobe from casual to dressy in an instant. I have to admit that I had forgotten all about The Limited, but they have quite a few gems currently available. Case in point, this gorgeous leather quilt-trimmed tweed jacket. Quite a mouthful of a description, but who cares when it's such a cool find!

I could easily see this paired with jeans,  leather shorts or a skirt. And it's a nice departure from the typical black blazer for work.


2 comments:

  1. So unique, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I LOVE that jacket! love it!
    Great find!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.