ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.23.2011

Random Fall Cravings

I'm a creature of habit, so that's probably why I gravitate toward classic, comfy, pretty things during the colder months. I love the contrast of these Dolce Vita suede and leather booties. I can't wait to wear them with skinnies, and a burgundy knit cardigan. I think the cream colored blouse from Topshop with the red lip (courtesy of Kate Moss for Rimmel London) is a gorgeous combination. And there's something about this black enamel statement necklace and black Eros candle that scream sexy to me.
1.   Topshop Drape Front Top 
2.   Rimmel London Kate Lipstick
3.   ASOS Enamel Collar Necklace
4.   Modern Alchemy Eros Candle
5.   DV by Dolce Vita Paloma Boot


1 comment:

  1. Those Dolce Vita boots are so cute! And I love your styling suggestions, especially that top.

    Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Personal Style Blog

    P.S.
    Stopping by from FBFF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.