ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.19.2011

My Favorite Birchbox Products

If you're not familiar with Birchbox, it's a monthly subscription service that sends 4-5 deluxe beauty samples to your door. I've been a member of Birchbox for four months, and I've been pleased with the quality and selection of product samples I've been sent.  What I love most about Birchbox is that it's allowed me to try out products that were either too expensive for me to buy a full size product, or that I would've never picked for myself. I have a few (okay, more than a few) clear favorites of the product samples, and I thought it would be fun to share with you!

Products shown:

1.  Lash Card Mascara Shields - Disposable, individually-wrapped cards that help you flawlessly apply mascara. The sample included two cards, and I have to say the one I used definitely helped my mascara not to  smudge. 

2.  Laura Gellar Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Bronze - I'm not a huge foundation wearer, but this softened my skin, and gave my face a gorgeous glow. 

3.  Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara - When I used this along with my beloved Maybelline Great Lash, it looked like I was wearing falsies! Definitely a plus :)

4.  Earthen InstantPeel Natural Exfoliant - This is a miracle for my oily combination skin. When I applied this to my face in the shower, I couldn't believe how soft my skin was after I peeled of the mask. 

5.  AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - I'm a bit of a hand cream hoarder, but this one stands out to me because of its pleasant scent, and the fact that it makes my hands feel like butta.

6.  AHAVA Enriched Intensive Foot Cream - Same as the hand cream, makes my feet feel like butta.

7.  Harvey Prince Irresistibly Wicked Perfume in Eau Flirt - The only way to describe this is: SEXY. The fragrance notes of lavender and citrus that make it very feminine, but it's the unexpected cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin pie (yes, pumpkin pie) that make this one-of-a-kind. I'm buying a full-sized bottle when my sample runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.