ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

10.18.2011

Love: CLEAN Fragrances

The thought of the perfect, fresh out of the dryer laundry scent in a bottle has always appealed to me, but I could never quite get my hands on it. I've been aware of CLEAN fragrances for a while, but I couldn't rationalize spending $69 on a 2.14 oz bottle. On a lazy Saturday morning, I was browsing HSN and saw what has now changed my life. The special value of the day was a set of CLEAN fragrances, with matching body souffles for $66. I quickly did the math and knew I had to grab the set ASAP.

The set includes 1 oz bottles  and small body souffles of the most popular CLEAN scents: Warm Cotton, Shower Fresh, Original CLEAN, Fresh Laundry and Ultimate. They also threw in a sample of the newest scent, Skin.

When I got the set home, I was ecstatic. The Warm Cotton is my absolute favorite, but I like mixing the scents together to create my own personal creation.


The CLEAN set is probably the best purchase I've made all year; I often get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. I definitely recommend any of the CLEAN scents if you love a simple, classic fragrance that's the next best thing to wearing just-washed clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.