ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

9.13.2011

Review: Zoya Smoke Collection

I was fortunate enough to receive the Zoya Smoke Collection as part of a gift bag from Blogger's Night Out. I've heard great things about the brand, and when I saw the fall-ready color palette, and I couldn't wait to try them!

The collection includes (l to r):


Jana - A medium nude putty creme with grey, mauve and purple tones
Petra - A dark, smoky, dusky grey creme with strong purple undertones
Codie - A blackened espresso brown creme with subtle olive undertones
Anja - A rich, deep, vampy red-toned wine purple with a glossy creme finish
Cynthia - A smoky, blackened peacock teal with soft warm undertones
Dree - A light, dusty drab olive green with yellow tones and a touch of grey

I must say that the colors are very pigmented, and are opaque with just one coat. I didn't apply a basecoat to my nails before application, and the formula is very creamy, shiny and easy to apply. So far my favorite in Anja, and I have to say it's the perfect wine color. I'll post each of the colors as I try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.